Sunnyvale Property Management Services
Who wouldn’t want to live, work, and raise a family in Sunnyvale, CA? Well, there may be a few, but many definitely dream of spending their lives in a place like this city in the Santa Clara Valley. This is not surprising at all, considering the excellent employment opportunities, highly rated public education system, cultural diversity, and warm Mediterranean weather in the area.
Sunnyvale is also an ideal place to own a rental property. With a high demand for residential and commercial rental units, investors who are working with a reliable property management firm in Sunnyvale can expect a hefty return on their investments.
What do you need to know when planning to live in Sunnyvale?
You may know that Sunnyvale is one of the major cities in Silicon Valley but did you know that the city bagged several awards in recent years, including the “Healthiest City in America”, “Best City for Teleworking (Large Metro Areas)”, and the “Metro Area with the Fastest Rising Income”? Sounds impressive, right? Well, guess what? That’s just for starters!
Sunnyvale is also recognized as one of the top contenders in the “Best Cities to Raise a Family in America” (13th place), “Best Cities for Young Professionals in America” (15th place), and “Best Cities to Live in America” (16th place). Additionally, FBI recognizes Sunnyvale as one of the safest ten cities in the country.
Aside from the numerous accolades, there are several other reasons why people flock to Sunnyvale.
- Sunnyvale is an economic powerhouse. Some of Sunnyvale’s top employers include Google, Apple, Amazon, LinkedIn, Walmart, and Microsoft. Sunnyvale residents usually receive an average annual income amounting to $48,203 (the national average is $28,555).
- It offers a family-friendly environment. Sunnyvale offers a good environment for families. It may be a big city with a growing population, but since people are super friendly, it still exudes that characteristic small-town feel. It also has a top-notch public school system and offers a wide range of outdoor activity, leisure, and entertainment options for all ages.
- It boasts of an excellent public transport system. Aside from the accessibility of rail and bus transport systems and its proximity to three international airports (San Jose International Airport, San Francisco International Airport, and Metropolitan Oakland International Airport), Sunnyvale is continuously developing a bicycle plan for the city and is recognized by the League of American Bicyclists as a bronze-level bicycle-friendly community.
- It has a culturally diverse population. The city’s population is about 43% white and Hispanic, 40.9% Asian, 2% African American, 0.5% Native American, 0.5% Pacific Islander, and 8.7% from other races.
- It has Mediterranean weather all year long. The area has warm and dry summers and mild, moist winters. Snowfall and tornadoes are extremely rare.
What can property managers in Sunnyvale do for you?
Being a landlord is not for the fainthearted. Your job doesn’t start and end in choosing the right tenants and collecting the rent. You’re responsible for marketing and advertising the property, background checks, getting the unit rent-ready, and lease preparation and enforcement.
Moreover, you need to deal with the tenants’ issues and requests, routine maintenance, accounting, and other menial yet critical tasks. If you’re fortunate enough, you can do all these things without compromising your health and well-being. But what if luck is not on your side?
The best option: hire a professional Sunnyvale property management company that will do all the work for you.
What is the status of the housing market?
Different sources cite different figures, but the median home value in Sunnyvale is currently estimated at around $1,223,600 to $1,894,600, which is significantly higher than the national average ($298,933). For landlords, the ludicrously high home values translate to profit and positive cash flow, since more residents (about 55%) are inclined to rent than buy a house.
With the high demand for rental units, rent prices continue to increase. According to Niche.com, the median rent in Sunnyvale is $2,508 while the national average is just around $1,062.
What should be your next step?
Having a rental property in Sunnyvale equates to tremendous income potential, so don’t waste it. Instead of running a one-man show and doing everything on your own, consider hiring a rental property management company in Sunnyvale to get the most from your investment.
Rental property management in Sunnyvale is an extremely challenging job. Unfortunately, the difficulty level of running the business is amplified if you haven’t established ties with credible contractors yet, manage several units, or are living out of state. If one of these defines your situation, your best option is to hire professional property managers in Sunnyvale.
How do you find the right property manager?
Out of all the property management companies in Sunnyvale, only a handful are capable of providing all the deliverables, so don’t rush the process. Do your research and carefully evaluate your options before making a decision. Here’s a simple step-by-step guide that you can use to simplify this task.
- Ask for referrals. Ask your network (family, friends, fellow investors, developers, contractors, or CRE brokers) if they can recommend a trustworthy property manager in Sunnyvale.
- Do an online search. Get relevant information by visiting property management websites and credible review sites.
- Conduct on-site visits. Visit some of the company’s managed properties and talk to a few tenants to get an indication of how they are doing their job.
Choose Wisely: Choose Tenant Planet, Inc.
There are many property management companies in Sunnyvale, so why go for Tenant Planet, Inc.? If you want a company that will do everything to see you succeed, you’ll surely choose us over the competition.
Tenant Planet, Inc. was founded differently. We don’t adhere to the traditional and clearly outdated approach of most of our competitors. We’re here to revolutionize the industry using modern technology, innovation, and professional talent.
By entrusting your business to Tenant Planet, Inc., you can maximize your income potential without the hard work. Isn’t that what you want?
If you’re interested in what we have to offer and want to learn more about us and what we can do to help you on your project, please feel free to Request a Proposal or call us at (619)427-2400. For questions or comments, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll do my best to answer them for you.