San Jose Property Management Systems
Home owners, if you are looking for a way to rent out your unit, you should recruit the services of Tenant Planet, Inc.. We specialize in connecting home owners with renters. San Jose Property Management Systems uses RentalWatch™ and RentalMatch™ strategies to find the best matches. Our goal is to make your job easier by finding a perfect match.
Only 1 Month’s Rent
- Rental Price Analysis: It’s always a little tricky how much to charge for rent. You don’t want to overcharge, yet you don’t want to be losing money. Tenant Planet, Inc. can solve your concerns by doing a market analysis and giving you a suggested price that is appropriate for the location and size of your unit.
- Rental Marketing: Can’t find a good tenant? Don’t leave your unit empty. we can market your property so it is easily visible in popular sites like Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com, Rent.com and more.
- Vacancy Showings: Too busy to meet with prospective renters? We will do walk-throughs with applicants and answers any questions they may have.
- Tenant Screening: One of the most important services we offer is tenant screening. This ensures that the tenant is qualified to rent your unit. We do credit checks, criminal checks, rental history, and more.
- Lease Preparation and Execution: Protect yourself, your home rental, and the tenant with a comprehensive lease. Tenant Planet, Inc. is in the business of home rentals and can prepare leases on your behalf. It’s important to get it done correctly.
Only $99 per Month
- Rent Collection: Our online services make rent collection convenient. We accept payments by check, credit card, and e-transfers. Easy payment methods lead to consistent payments.
- Lease Enforcement: If a tenant defaults on their lease, we will do everything we can to turn the unit around so it is up for rent again. We will issue notices, recover property, and minimize downtime.
- Accounting & Bookkeeping: As a conscientious home owner, you probably want to keep an eye on the income and expenses related to your rental unit. Tenant Planet, Inc. offers bookkeeping services so you can track your finances.
- Direct Deposits: To facilitate the transfer of funds, we use electronic owner distributions so you can get your rental income fast. We will never tell you that your check is in the mail; your funds will already be in your bank.
- Maintenance: Every home has some minor repairs and we prepare for this by partnering with local service providers who can fix small repairs promptly. Resolving complaint quickly helps keeps a good landlord/tenant relationship.