San Diego Commercial Property Management
Tenant Planet, Inc. offers reliable commercial property management in San Diego. We manage over 1,000,000 square feet of leased properties and we are confident that we can serve you and your real-estate investments too. The properties we manage include office buildings, retail stores, multi-family apartments, R&D facilities, and other multi-use properties. With 40+ years of combined experience in commercial property management, we can help you find (and retain) vendors, collect rent, and resolve leasing problems.
Effective Commercial Property Management
Not everyone can be an effective commercial property manager in San Diego or anywhere else. At minimum, you need these qualities:
- A team who is skilled in their area of expertise and who commits to protecting your interests.
- An understanding of your overall goals and the ability to devise a strategy to meet those objectives.
- The dedication to effectively implement the plan so that your goals become a reality!
Tenant Planet, Inc. The Modern Landlords
At Tenant Planet, Inc., we believe in traditional hard work. However, we also combine it with modern technologies so we can manage commercial properties effectively. We remove the headaches associated with land ownership by providing these services:
- Vendor Oversight and Management: We have a team of professionals who are licensed, bonded and insured to cultivate long-term relationships with your vendors through fair and effective management strategies.
- Building Safety Management: Whether it is with ADA or another system, we will manage the risks of owning commercial property in San Diego. Protecting patrons, vendors, and your property is a priority!
- Tenant Improvement Coordination: Repairs and upgrades are a fact of life. We will coordinate with tenants and vendors to expedite projects and minimize disruption.
- Financial Reporting: We provide monthly statements and annual tax packets so you can see how your finances develop in real time.
- Rent Collection: to facilitate rent collection, we use cloud technology so vendors and tenants find it easy to pay their rent. We then transfer funds to you quickly and seamlessly.
- Tenant Services Coordination: As a veteran San Diego commercial property management firm, we support vendors with their specific needs so they feel like valued and appreciated tenants.
- Common Area Maintenance (CAM) and Ratio Utility Billing (RUB) Implementation: Many people believe that CAM and RUB are quite challenging to manage. Though it is true, it is also the one area where we can preserve your rental income through tested and effective strategies.