Long Beach Property Management
You don’t need to work hard to enjoy financial freedom. Make your rental properties work for you!
Nothing can be more beautiful than having the time, energy, and resources to do the things you love in the company of the people you love most. Most people can only dream about it but you can actually live the dream. How do you do it? You can start by hiring the best Long Beach property management company in town!
Long Beach Property Management: Do You Really Need Help?
Everybody loves Long Beach. Who wouldn’t? With its picturesque destinations, endless fun activities, excellent cuisine, and sublime weather, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
When you’re in Long Beach, you’re never really far from the bustling and exciting city life, but if you’d rather take a break from all the noise, you can simply head on to the beach to enjoy the warm, tropical atmosphere. It’s no wonder that people from all walks of life flock to Long Beach!
You see where this is going, right? Long Beach is a rental property investor’s paradise! Even Mashvisor.com agrees that investing in Long Beach real estate can be a good business decision. Aside from the lucrative rental income potential (traditional rental income averages at $2,487, while Airbnb rental income is estimated at $3,623), properties in the housing market are expected to appreciate while house prices will remain fairly affordable.
Sounds great, right? But before you get all excited and start buying properties, you need to ask yourself if you have what it takes to make it work. Can you turn in a healthy profit without getting overwhelmed with all the operational details and legalities involved in running the business?
Well, you may or you may not, depending on your experience and commitment level, but for sure, it will be a difficult balancing act for new rental property investors and out-of-state or non-local property owners.
Difficult, but not impossible.
With a reputable Long Beach property management company by your side doing all the heavy work, you can rake in a hefty profit month after month without doing anything, thereby giving you the time and financial freedom you deserve.
What Can Long Beach Property Management Companies Do for You?
While the specifics may depend on individual agreements, property management companies in Long Beach CA can help rental property owners:
- Prepare and market rental properties. Property management companies in Long Beach CA are in the best position to get your rental property ready for prospective tenants. They have the experience and expertise to prepare a full inspection report of the property, determine the best rental price point, and whip up an effective marketing strategy to attract the best possible tenants.
- Screen tenants. Finding good tenants is never easy but it won’t be a problem if you’re working with the best Long Beach property management company in town. Your property manager will be responsible for verifying the financial capability and character of prospective tenants by checking their credit history, securing landlord and employment references, and doing a thorough background check.
- Prepare and enforce the lease contract. Your chosen real property management company in Long Beach will take care of all the legalities, including the execution of a customized lease contract, its enforcement, and eviction, in case the tenant defaults.
- Collect and distribute rent. Your property manager will ensure that the rental income will go straight into your account like clockwork.
- Do the books. Some of the most established and credible property management companies in Long Beach have fully secure, automated financial systems in place to help you keep track of your investment portfolio.
- Provide maintenance services. Ideally, your property manager should have an effective yet affordable maintenance program to help keep your rental properties in excellent condition. And while they wouldn’t personally do any maintenance work, should the need arise, they can simply call on their extensive network of reputable service vendors to do the job – professionally and at an unbeatable price.
A good property manager is essential to your success. However, please be aware that not all real property management companies in Long Beach provide the same quality of service. If you want to secure the best Long Beach property management company for your team, go for one with proven systems, upholds transparency, and is committed to your success. All the more reason why you need to choose Tenant Planet.
Why Choose Tenant Planet?
Of all the property management companies in Long Beach CA, why choose Tenant Planet? Let us count the ways.
- We are your “Modern Landlords.” Unlike other Long Beach property management companies, who use the traditional model with outdated and ridiculously high fee structures, Tenant Planet uses modern technology to bring a new standard of excellence to each of our clients. Our success relies on your success so we aim to be the best property management company we can ever be.
- We are dedicated problem-solvers. Our job is to make things easier for both the landlords and the tenants so we’ll take the tedious day-to-day operational tasks from your hands.
- We are heavily invested in your success. Your success is our success, so we want to see you succeed.
As you can see, Tenant Planet is not your average Long Beach property management company. Aside from taking the tiresome task of property preparation and marketing, tenant screening, rent collection, maintenance oversight, lease enforcement, bookkeeping and accounting, and everything else in between to maximize profits from your rental properties, we also offer customizable plans which allow you to choose and pay only for the services you need, an efficient online system that allows you to see the performance of your investments, and a 24/7 emergency response hotline for your tenants.
At Tenant Planet, we offer better service at a better price. If you’re not 100% satisfied with the way we handle your investments, you are free to cancel any time. You are not under any obligation to stay but we’re confident that you’ll stay once you’re tried working with us.
Are you ready to explore the potentials? Call us at (619)427-2400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.