Dublin, CA Property Management
A well-managed rental property can give you the time and financial freedom most people can only dream of!
Most rental property owners dream of making the most profit from their investment without putting in too much of their time and energy – or experiencing the headaches that go along with running the business. Can this be possible? Thankfully, there is a way to ensure the profitability of your rental business while enjoying time and financial freedom. You can get amazing results by hiring a reputable property management firm in Dublin CA.
Investing in Rental Property in Dublin CA: Is It Worth It?
Located within Alameda County’s Tri-Valley, Dublin is conveniently situated 31 miles north of downtown San Jose, 23 miles east of downtown Oakland, and 35 miles east of downtown San Francisco. It also enjoys easy access to major highways, including Interstate 580 and Interstate 680.
People definitely love what Dublin CA has to offer, so investing in rental properties in the city can be considered a great move. There are several reasons why Dublin is considered the second fastest-growing city in California and one of the fastest-growing cities in the country.
Aside from the abundance of good-paying jobs, Dublin is hailed as one of the best places to live in California, thanks to its great public school system, peaceful environment, and enviable weather. And while some people may find that the nightlife can be a bit lacking, the endless outdoor activities and entertainment options more than make up for it.
Who wouldn’t love to relocate and settle in Dublin? Considering the following facts, we can’t imagine more than a few people would pass up on the chance.
- The median household income in Dublin is estimated to be around $150,000, well over the nation’s average of $63,000. Aside from the United States Government, Dublin’s top employers also include the Dublin Unified School District, Ross Stores, Carl Zeiss Meditec, SAP Sales Cloud, TriNet, and Target Corporation.
- It has several top-rated public schools, including Dublin High School, which was included in Newsweek’s 2010 List of Top Public High Schools. More importantly, surveys indicate that majority of students feel safe and happy at their school. Dublin schools are also known to produce students who are more competitive, creative, and athletic.
- Dublin has a relatively low crime index and is generally a peaceful community.
- The city enjoys a comfortable climate all throughout the year. Residents consider the months of June to September as the most pleasant while December and January are considered as the most uncomfortable. It is interesting to note that even in the hottest months, it is still cooler in Dublin compared to the rest of California. Similarly, it is warmer in Dublin during the coldest months.
- You’ll never run out of things to do in Dublin. The city offers exciting outdoor adventures for all ages and is a haven for bikers, hikers, horseback riders, and sports enthusiasts. You can also find a lot of restaurants, malls, grocery stores, farmers’ markets, and parks around the city. Dublin loves hosting community events, so expect lots of fun during St. Patrick’s Day, the annual Picnic Flix (a free movie series during the summer at Emerald Glen Park), and Splatter Arts Festival.
While there are more homeowners than renters in the city (65% vs. 35%), investing in rental properties is still an extremely viable business venture due to the perpetually high demand for housing units. The Dublin housing market is extremely hot, with residential units commanding a median sale price between $1.1 and $1.3 million while median rent prices are around $2,700 per month.
Property Management in Dublin CA: Should You DIY or Hire Expert Help?
Unless you’re an experienced professional who understands the complex ins and outs of the industry, you may find that a landlord’s job can be more than what you imagined. It entails more than just finding and buying rental properties, fixing them and putting them up for rent, finding tenants, and collecting the rent money. It is never that simple.
Aside from these, the landlord is responsible for the following:
- Preparing and marketing the property. This includes preparing a full inspection report of the property, setting the ideal rental price point, and finding the ideal tenants.
- Tenant screening. Obviously, you’ll want to attract the right tenants, since they can greatly affect the performance and profitability of your business. However, this task can be more difficult than you previously thought, especially if you’re singlehandedly running the business. Do you have the time or the inclination to do a thorough background check and verify the financial capability of prospective tenants? If not, you may need to consider hiring outside help.
- Preparing the lease agreement. A landlord should have a firm grasp of the legalities involved in the business to avoid complications and unwanted lawsuits.
- Maintenance and repairs. Are you willing to entertain phone calls and accommodate tenant requests and complaints at all hours of the day? That would be part of your job, too.
Are you ready to take on the challenge, or do the items in the landlord’s to-do list make your head spin? If you’re excited about the potential of making a regular income from your rental properties but are not ready to commit yourself to the work, consider hiring expert help from one of the many property management companies in Dublin CA.
However, since not all Dublin CA property management companies have the same level of expertise and commitment to the job, please do thorough research before hiring one.
Tenant Planet, Inc. : The Go-To Property Management Expert in Dublin CA
When looking for a property manager, you’ll want one with proven systems in place and is 100% committed to your success. At Tenant Planet, Inc., that’s exactly what you’ll get – and more!
Tenant Planet, Inc. embodies the “Modern Landlord”. We believe that traditional approaches are obsolete and don’t work to the advantage of our clients. Evidently, modern technology is the way to go so we apply it in all aspects of the business. Your success matters to us so we want to give you the best we can offer.
At Tenant Planet, we offer better service and guarantee better results at a better price. If you’re not satisfied with our work, you can cancel at any time at absolutely no cost. However, we’re confident that once you experience the Tenant Planet difference, you’ll understand why our clients choose to stay.
Are you ready to start working with us? Call us at (619)427-2400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.