Anaheim Property Management
Why worry about your Anaheim property when you can choose not to? If you’ve lived through countless sleepless nights and stress-laden days running the day-to-day operations of your rental unit, you need to know that there’s a way out of your misery.
You can start living your life again to the fullest with the assurance that your residential or commercial property will continue to bring in the profits, even if you only put in a fraction of your previous work. How? By outsourcing the job to a reliable Anaheim property management company!
What is it like to live in Anaheim?
Located between Los Angeles and San Diego, Anaheim has a certain urban-suburban feel to it, with environments like the beach, nature parks, and mountains located close to the city. Anaheim may not be the largest city in Orange County in terms of land area, but it is considered as the most populous city in the county.
Better known as the home of Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, the Anaheim Ducks and the Los Angeles Angels, Anaheim has a predominantly tourism-based economy. However, it’s not all fun and leisure in Anaheim. The area also houses the Anaheim Canyon business park, the second-largest industrial district in Orange County, which accommodates around 2,600 businesses.
Anaheim is both a happy place and an economic powerhouse. With its temperate climate, unbeatable central location, low unemployment rate, endless activities, awesome food, quality education, and cultural diversity, it’s easy to see why people choose to live here.
How can a property manager help?
Being a landlord requires you to wear many hats all at the same time. This means that you’re responsible for everything, starting with marketing and advertising your property, finding qualified tenants and doing background checks, getting the unit rent-ready, and preparing the lease. And that’s just before you hand the keys to your new tenant. If you think that the worst part is over, you’re clearly mistaken. Your job only gets more difficult from there.
As you put on your landlord’s hat, you need to be on top of the day-to-day operations. You need to collect the rent, deal with tenants, address routine and emergency maintenance issues, take care of the books of accounts, and pay your bills.
Do you honestly think you can do all that as a part-time gig without losing your sanity? Or if you’ve been doing all these things for quite some now, you might simply be exhausted.
Unless playing the role of a landlord brings a certain amount of happiness and fulfilment in your life, you might want to think about hiring an Anaheim property management firm to fill in your shoes.
By outsourcing the job to a professional rental property management company in Anaheim, you can get the help you need while you do the things you enjoy most with the people who matters most to you. Specifically, an Anaheim property manager can help you:
- Find the right tenants.
- Maximize your revenue by improving retention rates and reducing turnover costs, get better return on investment (ROI), and increase your profits.
- Avoid getting into legal troubles by following existing housing rules and regulations.
- Maintain a professional relationship with your tenants.
- Achieve time and financial freedom.
How’s the housing market in Anaheim?
Anaheim has an extremely competitive housing market, with homes selling at 1% above listing price in under 30 days. The median list price was pegged at $619,000 while the median home value was just a little over $626,000. Since the prevailing home values are significantly higher compared to the United States’ median home value of $244,000, residents prefer renting over buying. For seasoned real estate investors, this is a golden opportunity they won’t want to miss!
What should you do next?
If you have a rental property in Anaheim, you should do everything you can to maximize your profits. The opportunity is right there waiting for you; all you have to do is explore its full potential. Rental property management in Anaheim can be a tough job, especially if you’re new in the business, are managing several units on your own, or are living out-of-state. If this is the case, you’ll need help from a professional Anaheim property manager.
How do you choose the right property manager?
There may be a lot of property management companies in Anaheim but unfortunately, not all of them provide the same quality of service and commitment to the job. With the future and profitability of your business on the line, you need to take things seriously.
Understand what’s at stake and do your research before signing the management agreement. This may not be an easy task if you’re just starting out in the business and haven’t established your own network yet, but there are several things that you can do to find the Anaheim property management company that will bring you the kind of results that you need.
- Get referrals from your network. Do you have friends and relatives who own rental properties in the area? Do you know any fellow investors, CRE brokers, developers, or contractors? Ask them for recommendations.
- Go online. Check top property management websites to get a list of potential candidates and see what people say about them on credible review sites. You may also want to check the legitimacy and credibility of each company with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and the state’s Real Estate Commission.
- Visit some of the properties they manage. If you want solid proof of how well your potential candidates perform, do on-site visits and find time to talk to some tenants. What do they have to say about their property managers?
- Interview potential candidates. Don’t make a final decision without interviewing at least three candidates. Ask them about their education and experience, the types of properties they manage, and how much time they can commit to the job. Don’t forget to ask them about the services they offer and their fee structure.
There’s no point in doing something if you don’t derive any satisfaction from it. If you’re wearing your landlord hat just for the money, there is a better way to do it. Let the pros handle the work while you wait for the money to roll into your account month after month. Let Tenant Planet do the job while you live your life the way you want to.
We want to see you succeed, but more importantly, we want to see you happy. And it will only be possible if you can do the things you love and bask in the security of knowing that your investments are in capable hands.
Interested in what we have to offer? If you want to learn more about us and what we can do to help you on your project, please feel free to Request a Proposal or call us at (619)427-2400. For questions or comments, send me an email at email@example.com and I’ll do my best to answer them for you.