Orange County Property Management
Take back your time and enjoy doing what you love most, while maximizing the income potential of your Orange County rental properties.
Having the freedom to do what you love without sacrificing the performance of your rental properties would be a huge blessing. But is it possible?
Most people would say it is too good to be true. But it is! If you own property in Orange County, you can get that elusive time-freedom most people can only dream of and still rake in a handsome profit. It’s easy if you are working side-by-side with a reputable Orange County property management company.
Orange County Property Management: How Should You Do It?
Most property owners would agree that there are only a few things more complicated and more tedious than managing rental property in a hot market like Orange County, CA. If you’ve been in the business for quite some time, you probably know it by now.
Just thinking about the time required in overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations and the sheer volume of accounting tasks that should be taken care of may be enough to dampen one’s interest in pursuing the property management business. However, no one can deny that the income potential is too good to ignore!
What should you do when faced with such a dilemma?
Would you just give up and walk away from the opportunity to escape the ever-growing pressure that goes with the job or would you continue doing what you always did and spend almost all of your waking hours doing what needs to be done?
You could try to do it yourself, or you could simplify your work and life by outsourcing the work to a credible and experienced Orange County property manager.
It’s a choice you have to make.
What Can an Orange County Property Manager Do for You?
Hiring a reliable property manager can be one of the best decisions you have ever made for your business. By working with the experienced real estate professionals at Tenant Planet, you can get all the help you need, particularly in the following aspects:
- Property preparation and marketing. This includes the preparation of a full inspection report of the property and rental price analysis, getting the unit ready for potential tenants, and preparation of the marketing creatives. There are tons of things to be done before a lease agreement is even signed, but you don’t even have to lift a finger to do any of it. Tenant Planet will make sure everything is in order.
- Tenant screening. You want to be certain that potential tenants are financially capable of paying their rent and other obligations and are in good standing with their previous landlord, right? Unfortunately, not all property management companies in Orange County have the ability or the necessary experience to identify the ideal tenant — but Tenant Planet has mastered the art.
- Lease preparation and enforcement, including eviction in case the tenant defaults.
- Rent collection and distribution. We provide tenants with multiple options to make it easier for them to pay their rent and deposit the rent money directly into your bank account.
- Property maintenance. We have a vast network of insured and licensed professional vendors so you can be sure that every single maintenance work is done right the first time and at an unbeatable price.
- Accounting and bookkeeping using software systems that allow for a high level of efficiency and transparency.
At Tenant Planet, we can take care of all of these for you — and more! And the best thing? We’ll do an awesome job while costing you less. Where can you find a better deal than that?