Don’t have the time or energy left to manage your rental properties in Irvine? Worry no more! You can still make the most from your investment without doing any of the tedious tasks you hate by working with a credible Irvine property management company.
Located merely an hour’s drive away from Los Angeles, Irvine, CA is a highly family-oriented suburb near the Pacific Coast with easy access to major freeways and highways and a tight job market that offers a lot of high-paying jobs.
Irvine has been experiencing tremendous growth during the past years as people move out of the city in search of a safer and cheaper place to live without going too far from where the good paying jobs are. This is good news for rental property owners in the area, since it translates to a large pool of potential renters who can afford and are willing to pay the rent.
Aside from housing more than a hundred global companies, Irvine is also home to the University of California, Irvine (UCI), a public land grant research university with more than 30,000 undergraduate and 6,000 graduate students. The large student population represents another excellent opportunity since this market is immune to inflation and is continuously driving the demand for rental properties, particularly those located near the campus.
Considering these, anyone can see why the demand for rental properties in Irvine, CA continues to increase. Here are some other reasons why having a rental property in Irvine can be extremely profitable in the long run.
- High price of real estate. According to Zillow.com, the median home value in Irvine is $851,100, while the average rent price is $3,500. With the high price of real estate, most people choose to rent rather than buying a home.
- High quality of life. While the average rent price in Irvine is higher compared to that in the Los Angeles, Long Beach, and Anaheim metro areas, people are still willing to pay a premium since it is one of the country’s largest master-planned communities. Moreover, it has some of the best schools in the country and is considered as one of the safest cities to live in.
- Real estate properties continue to appreciate in value. Home prices in Irvine continue to trend up year-over-year.
Owning a rental property in Irvine holds tremendous potential, but running it single-handedly can weigh you down and put a damper on your earning potentials.
Let’s face it. Managing the day-to-day operations of a rental property, collecting the rent, updating the books, dealing with the tenants, and keeping up with all the legalities is a tough job. At times, it might feel like you need superhuman strength to accomplish all these tasks. If you’ve been in the business for quite some time, you definitely know how it feels like.
Do you have the time and energy to do it all? Perhaps you do, but it can definitely affect the way you live your life.
Thankfully, there is a way to get the best of both worlds. You can maximize your rental earning potentials while having the time to be with the people you love and do the things you enjoy most. How? By hiring a reputable Irvine property management company!
Irvine Rental Property Management: Get Help When You Need It
How would you know if you need help from an Irvine property manager? You’ll know you need help from the pros if you:
- Manage several rental properties on your own.
- Don’t live near your rental properties.
- Don’t have enough time to fulfill your duties and responsibilities.
- Are experiencing undue stress, which is starting to affect your health and quality of life.
- Struggle to find good tenants.
- Don’t have a network of reliable contractors.
- Don’t know the applicable local laws or have no interest in learning them.
How Can Property Management Companies in Irvine Help?
Property management companies in Irvine can help you manage your rental properties in more ways than one. While the specifics may vary on a case to case basis, they can help you with the following tasks.
- Irvine property managers are clearly the experts when it comes to making your property rent-ready. Good property managers will prepare a full inspection report, set the best rental price point for your property, and develop an effective marketing strategy to attract the best potential tenants.
- Tenant screening. Screening tenants is one of the most crucial parts of the process, but you don’t have to worry about anything if you’re working with a credible Irvine rental property management company. They’ll go through great lengths (i.e. checking credit history, securing landlord and employment references, and conducting background checks) to make sure you have the best possible tenants.
- Lease contract preparation. You may not be an expert on local housing laws and regulations, but that won’t get in the way since your Irvine property manager will take care of all the legalities.
- Rent collection. Seeking and collecting late payments is never fun. That’s why most rental property investors would rather have someone to carry out this task for them.
- Accounting and bookkeeping. Doing the books is another boring yet essential task, so unless you have the knack for it, you’d probably want to outsource the job to a professional. It’s a good thing that some of the most credible property management companies in Irvine use fully secure, automated financial systems to help investors monitor their investment portfolio.
- Ongoing property maintenance services. Finding good contractors can be difficult, especially if you haven’t established your own professional network yet. This wouldn’t be a problem for professional property managers.
Why Choose Tenant Planet?
The answer is really quite simple. You want to choose us over the other property management companies in Irvine because we are heavily invested in your success. We will ensure that your business will run as smoothly and as efficiently as possible – without you having to do anything, except perhaps watch the money come rolling in!
If you want better service at a better price, we’re the ones you’re looking for, so let’s talk and explore the possibilities. Call us at (619)427-2400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about how we can be of service.